The hotel “Abaata” is a modern successor of traditions of hospitality, founded in the early 20th century by the Prince of Oldenburg during a construction of a high-altitude Black Sea resort on the territory of the Gagra medieval fortress of Abaata.
Today the hotel consists of three buildings, which were built in 1903, 1906 and 2009.
The construction of 1903 is the three-storey "Seaside Hotel" and the building of 1906 - "Furnished Rooms" were reconstructed in 2015 and acquired their historical appearance, while the modern interior and comfortable rooms correspond to the European standards of hotel service.
The hotel has its own beach with free umbrellas, towels and sun loungers, and a park in which various tropical, subtropical trees and shrubs are collected.
For guests’ disposal two restaurants with European, Caucasian and Asian cuisines are available.
We also have for our younger guests children’s menu and playroom. Moreover, a team of animators is more than happy to play with children during a summer season.
Free wifi and free parking places are at your disposal.
Look and print out contacts and detailed driving directions.
Find out about new prices for accommodation